So I decided to do one final comic... but in flash.
This is a great time to show how my flash skills have drastically improved, and I can teach myself more ways to help make my flash game project go much more smooth.
If you go through any errors, please report in the comments.
0.01 - Published first public alpha.
0.02 - Added sounds and music.
- Added moving eyes and mouth to pinkie.
- Attempted to make Ponyville transition faster and smoother.
- Turned on deflation to make file smaller/quicker for download.
- Stabilization and Bug fixes.
0.03 - Many actionscript fixes.
- Added mute button to turn off the music.
0.03.1 - Switched deflation off (increases smoothness).
- Transitions are now much smoother.
- Font additions for Windows users.
- Start button is now active to click on at an earlier time.
0.04 - Added a new UI element (mouse hint).
- Set foundation for dialogue.
0.04.1 - Fixed mouse UI.
- Set more foundation for dialogue.
-Added a secret button (look for it!)
0.04.2 - Fixed a bug where the start button would bring you into a random frame of the easter egg (whoopsie).
- Fixed a bug where the text did not show the correct version of the animation.
- Setting some more groundwork for other interactions.
Night 1 (2 hours)
Night 2 (1 hour)
Night 3 (3 hours)
Night 4 (3 hours)
Night 5 (0.5 hours)
Date(s) worked on: